This process is for any couple wanting to enrich their relationship. Whether you are engaged, newlywed or have been married for many years, this process is for you. Marriage mentors seek to meet the needs of all couples whether they are in crisis or in a healthy marriage. Marriage mentoring provides encouragement, hope and healing. Explore your relationship with another couple that is unbiased and caring, which provides a unique setting for growth and transformation. it's fun, it's rewarding, and it's life changing.
HOW MARRIAGE MENTORING WORKS:
- Take a survey that will extract your strengths & weaknesses.
- Meet one night a week for 10-11 weeks with a trained mentor couple.
- Learn more about yourself and your partner.
- Apply principles that you learn through homework.
- Learn how to bring passion back into the relationship.
- Learn how to solve your own problems using a unique negotiating tool.
- Learn how to fight in a healthy way by using a Fight Plan.
- Improve your communication skills & your ability to manage conflict.
- Be encouraged and challenged.